If you’re looking for a watch that can strike a bonding chemistry with you, the Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture is your best bet.
It combines the essential element of sports with the top-notch quality of the Ulysse Nardin’s DIAMonSIL technology to provide a luxurious striking wrist watch with alluring details only an Ulysee Nardin watch can offer. The Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture is simply the right watch for boat owners and water sports enthusiasts.
With its rubber strap, this watch is ready for all maritime conditions be it rain, wind, ocean dive, or some relentless big waves. Marine Chronometer Manufacture is always there for you whether you’re moving from teak decks to the yacht club dining room. Now, let’s briefly unveil some of the features of this marine gem.
Features of the Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture:
If you’re not ready yet to invest in this watch, don’t read these features! Once you start exploring the features and design of this watch, buying this quality mariners timepiece becomes irresistible.
- Marine Chronometer Manufacture’s UN-118 movement comes with an automatic date corrector.
- Power reserve indicator of 60 hours measures in twelve hour segments.
- It comes in blue color that enhances the aquatic theme and provides a nice contrast to the shine of the hands.
- The Marine Chronometer Manufacture comes with rubber strap that is water friendly.
- It’s 200m deep water resistance.
- A 43mm fluted concave barrel case that is a combination of steel and titanium, gives it an extremely lightweight feel.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Now, let’s consider some of the factors going for and against this king of watches.
- Overall impressive design.
- Rubber strap with the unmistakable Ulysse Nardin look.
- Rubber crown edge for damp, slippery fingers.
- Screw down crown.
- Date Magnifier Lens.
- Light Weight, titanium and steel case
- Power Reserve Indicator
- It came with skeletonized hands that depart from the Marine Chronometer aesthetic.
- Minute hand stops short of the chapter ring. Would prefer it extended a bit further.
- It is rather easier closing the bottom part of the clasp first, then the top part of the clasp, instead of it being the other way around.
Undoubtedly, the Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture is a watch for people who do business or spend considerable time around water. So, if you’re a boat enthusiast or work in a yacht or you’re just that sports-devil who likes to visit the gym with the right combination of watch and dress, Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture certainly is the right one for you. There are different options of the Marine Chronometer manufacture models in terms of case, dial, and strap from which you can make the choice that is most suitable for you.
SEE ALSO: The TAG Heuer Carrera
Most modern diver’s watches draw inspiration from the first 1953 Fifty Fathoms.
The Blancpain Fifty Fathom Bathyscaphe was launched in 2013 to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the watchmaker’s flagship diver’s watch. Blancpain came into the watch scene in 1953 and has since been a key player in the industry with series of innovations built on robust quality and powerful performance. The practicality of the brand makes its products of several decades stand out among competitions.
This newly birthed Blancpain Fifty Fathom Bathyscaphe kept the practical nature of the Blancpain dynasty and then proceeded to add a little touch of new life that certainly makes the watch a must have for every diver or marine worker. It combines little touches of white gold surrounds, hand-finished movement, and beautiful dial to give you a strong utility watch. Indeed, this timepiece is a masterpiece not only in terms of its gorgeousness and tasteful design that give a great deal of visual appealing in the luxury watch world, but also with respect to durability, quality, and performance.
If all these epistles seem more of an exaggeration to you, then wait until you have gone through the features of the Bathyscaphe as presented below. I’m very sure with such highlights you will be able to see the picture clearer.
Features of the Blancpain Fifty Fathom Bathyscaphe
- Calibre: 1315.
- Type: powered by an ETA movement.
- Dial: dazzling blue sunburst dial.
- Power reserve: an incredible power reserve of approximately 120 hours.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds.
- Chronometer COSC certified.
- Material: 18K Gold rotor with grey plasma ceramic casing
- Diameter: 43.6mm
- Caseback: see-through sapphire case back
- Water resistance: a reliable diver’s instrument at 300m
- Material: lovely blue sail cloth strap or the three-ring NATO strap.
- Vintage-inspired styling.
- Brushed steel case with nice faceted lugs.
- Uni-directional rotating bezel.
- Date display between 4 and 5 o’clock position.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- A good replicate of the original Bathyscaphe.
- Fun to wear.
- Superlative NATO strap.
- In-house Blancpain movement with silicon balance spring.
- Shiny bezel a little thin and loud.
- 43mm size maybe too big for some users.
- The indices are a bit small which can be difficult to read at night since there is no in-built light.
- High price compared to competition.
The Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe regular is starting at $10,500, while the titanium version can be found at prices over $14,000. It is important that you always check the price tag on retailers sites to confirm any recent updates on prices. You can always check the options and cost for this marvelous watch on Amazon through this link.
Overall, the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe’s appearance is kept simple and clean because it is expected to be a work tool. Hence, it is an ideal watch for ocean divers and marine workers who understand the importance of having a watch that can withstand all tough conditions. However, the use of a plasma gray ceramic case gives the watch a rather interesting and gorgeous appearance despite its simplicity and practicality.
SEE ALSO: Rolex Sea-Dweller Automatic Mens Watch review
A Review of the Montblanc TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic
Montblanc is reinventing its TimeWalker collection so they can conform to modern trends. In this age and time any watch that really worth that salt must be able to make a statement among its competitions in the market. Thus, in this 2017, we all witnessed the reintroduction of Montblanc TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic into the American market. The redesigning can only be a product of divine inspiration with color schemes and designs that are simply irresistible to lovers of luxury. The TimeWalker chronograph is indeed a statement of perfection and accuracy.
What Makes the TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic Stand Out?
The TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic is a sportsman’s delight and can be found with a number of different options. Its large sports chronograph shows the manufacturer’s great attention to details that give a lot of values you won’t find with the competition. The bright red TimeWalker’s logo matches the main chronograph seconds hand. It has an automatic chronograph movement with a 46-hour power reserve, 25 jewels, and a frequency of 28,800 vph. Overall, the redesigned TimeWalker Chronograph is truly a compelling sports watch to beat.
Some Features of TimeWalker chronograph
The TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic has a number of unique features you may want to know:
- The TimeWalker chronograph has a 30-minute totalizer up top and a 12-hour totalizer at six o’clock.
- It has screw-down case-back with a smoked sapphire window for spying at the movement.
- It has two dial color options, namely: sunburst black and sunburst silver.
- The movement is the Montblanc caliber MB 25.07.
- It comes in rubber strap, leather strap, and stainless bracelet.
- It has a stainless steel case that measures 43mm across and 15.2mm thick.
- It works on Quartz movement with analogy functionalities.
The Montblanc TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic comes in three different options. There are the perforated leather strap and perforated rubber strap, which retailed for around $3,985 each. And there is also the stainless steel bracelet, which is sold for $4,290.
- It showcases great aesthetic values with perfect finishes and textures.
- Comes in two dial options that provide detailed timing.
- The lugs are partially pierced, giving the case some extra dynamism.
- Automatic chronograph movement with a 46-hour power reserve.
- Choices between three options of perforated rubber strap, perforated leather strap, and stainless bracelet.
- It’s sporty and water resistant.
- Irresistible color schemes and designs.
- Some designs in the TimeWalker Collection can be on the high side in terms of price.
Get Your Montblanc Timewalker Chronograph Automatic on Amazon with 2 year warranty via this link.
Overall, the TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic Luxury Watch will put a smile on your face if you’re someone who loves classy yet functional sporty watches. It’s aesthetics and accuracy will surely make you to love this beautiful luxury watch. No doubt, the TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic will surely make an impact among your collection of watches. Indeed, the TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic is a reinvention from Montblanc that really worth the efforts, given its market dominance in 2017.
SEE ALSO: Omega Mens Seamaster 300M Watch. A James Bond Thriller