A Review of the Montblanc TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic
Montblanc is reinventing its TimeWalker collection so they can conform to modern trends. In this age and time any watch that really worth that salt must be able to make a statement among its competitions in the market. Thus, in this 2017, we all witnessed the reintroduction of Montblanc TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic into the American market. The redesigning can only be a product of divine inspiration with color schemes and designs that are simply irresistible to lovers of luxury. The TimeWalker chronograph is indeed a statement of perfection and accuracy.
What Makes the TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic Stand Out?
The TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic is a sportsman’s delight and can be found with a number of different options. Its large sports chronograph shows the manufacturer’s great attention to details that give a lot of values you won’t find with the competition. The bright red TimeWalker’s logo matches the main chronograph seconds hand. It has an automatic chronograph movement with a 46-hour power reserve, 25 jewels, and a frequency of 28,800 vph. Overall, the redesigned TimeWalker Chronograph is truly a compelling sports watch to beat.
Some Features of TimeWalker chronograph
The TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic has a number of unique features you may want to know:
- The TimeWalker chronograph has a 30-minute totalizer up top and a 12-hour totalizer at six o’clock.
- It has screw-down case-back with a smoked sapphire window for spying at the movement.
- It has two dial color options, namely: sunburst black and sunburst silver.
- The movement is the Montblanc caliber MB 25.07.
- It comes in rubber strap, leather strap, and stainless bracelet.
- It has a stainless steel case that measures 43mm across and 15.2mm thick.
- It works on Quartz movement with analogy functionalities.
Products from Amazon.com
The Montblanc TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic comes in three different options. There are the perforated leather strap and perforated rubber strap, which retailed for around $3,985 each. And there is also the stainless steel bracelet, which is sold for $4,290.
- It showcases great aesthetic values with perfect finishes and textures.
- Comes in two dial options that provide detailed timing.
- The lugs are partially pierced, giving the case some extra dynamism.
- Automatic chronograph movement with a 46-hour power reserve.
- Choices between three options of perforated rubber strap, perforated leather strap, and stainless bracelet.
- It’s sporty and water resistant.
- Irresistible color schemes and designs.
- Some designs in the TimeWalker Collection can be on the high side in terms of price.
Overall, the TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic Luxury Watch will put a smile on your face if you’re someone who loves classy yet functional sporty watches. It’s aesthetics and accuracy will surely make you to love this beautiful luxury watch. No doubt, the TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic will surely make an impact among your collection of watches. Indeed, the TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic is a reinvention from Montblanc that really worth the efforts, given its market dominance in 2017.